HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May it be filled with happiness, love, and success :) xoxo Flo
Day 9: Two smileys that describe your life right...
;) :D :D
Day 8: Three turn ons
1. Sense of humor 2. Drive 3. Disney lover
I miss him so much.
Like soooooooooooooooo much. Didn’t think it would ever be possible. After all the frogs I’ve kissed… finally I get a prince :)
acherryprosthesis asked: Your blog is cool. I shall follow you. In exchange, you shall follow me. Deal? Deal.
Things are what we seek, but love is beneath that. If love isn’t the...– Pink
Day 7: Four turn offs
1. too much arrogance 2. unfaithfulness 3. laziness/not driven 4. lies
Day 6: Five people that mean a lot (in no order)
omg there are too many people that mean a lot… 1. Mommy 2. Dad 3. Camila 4. Caro/Charlotte 5. Sam (& sooo many other people)
How Does he Know- Enchanted
Follow Your Dream?
This may seem a bit obvious to some, but I found myself not being able to fall asleep thinking about it. When someone told me to “follow your dreams” and “make your dreams come true” when I was younger I thought about it in the literal sense. And when I had a nightmare, I would say to myself how having my dream come true would be an absolute disaster. Dreaming at night...
the sweatpants are on. it’s party time
I love Carolina Michelle.
Day 5: Six things you wish you'd never done
1. Dated him/kissed him/wasted my time with a crazy person. 2. Been stupid enough to get my fake taken away. lol 3. Cared too much about little things 4. Watched “Catfish” 5. NOT gone to Disney on certain occasions 6. There’s a lot of other things I regret but some I wouldn’t take back or else I wouldn’t be where I am. I know it’s cliche but it’s so...
10 Lies You'll Hear Before Pursuing Your Dream
Unfortunately, just before you take your first step on the righteous journey to pursue your dreams, people around you, even the ones who deeply care for you, will give you awful advice. It’s not because they have evil intentions. It’s because they don’t understand the big picture—what your dreams, passions, and life goals mean to you. They don’t understand that, to you, the reward is worth the...
- sleeps with your boxers. - has you as her background. - stalks your fb every day. obsessed much? at least you’re mine :)
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot
1. my music and plan of action 2. Sam Kasman <3 3. how blessed I am 4. to-do list for the day 5. I wish I had superpowers 6. family/friends and how I always miss everyone 7. must use THE SECRET
“There are these rare moments when musicians together touch something sweeter than they’ve ever found before in rehearsals or performance, beyond the technically proficient, when their expression becomes as easy and graceful as friendship or love. This is when they give us a glimpse of what we might be, of our best selves, and of an impossible world in which you give everything to...
Day 3: Eight ways to win your heart
1. Make me laugh 2. Show me how driven you are about your goals 3. Take me out to places I love 4. Flowers, always work 5. Always tell me the truth 6. Be able to have long nights with tickle fights and Disney movies 7. Have a musical talent 8. Show me off :)